Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
Design Team Creation
It’s time for another inspiration post from me on the “Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog“. This is more or less what I posted over on that blog –
For our July posts every Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog Design Team member will be working with the wonderful new collection “Seaside Retreat” that was launched in the Dragons Lair Designs Store on the 1st. This collection is certainly apt for this time of year and perfect, not only for scrapbooking and digi-scrapping all the photos taken on seaside trips and holidays, but also ideal for summer birthday cards and for home decor items as well.
I’ve already shown everybody a shaker card I made using items from the collection, but today I’d like to show you a framed bit of home decor.
These are what I used:
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
- 250gsm Super Smooth A4 white cardstock
- Tonic Funky Glue
- Pinflair Glue Gel
- Ultra tacky red back sticky tape
- Foam Pads
- Hunkydory Shadowbox Frames
- Blue ProMarker
- Craft Knife
- My Craft Studio Elite Software
Here’s an angled shot of my creation to try and show the dimension.
And here’s a closeup of the sailing boat.
– o O o –
And that is it from me for today. I hope my cards will inspire you to visit the Dragons Lair Designs store and have a play with combining some of the digital downloads available to buy with some of your other crafting equipment to make different creations.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, lots of inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- The “Dragons Lair Designs” page on Facebook. We love it when people “Like” us!
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase/inspiration blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragons Lair Designs.
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)