As I’ve got problems that mean that there are times when I can’t cut out anything remotely intricate (and I can never cut out the really intricate decoupage by hand) I’ve been very excited to see sheets on CUP that allow different styles of card to be produced that don’t require cutting out with the smallest sized scissors. Yesterday I made a Wavy Spiral Side Stacker and it got me thinking about all the new style cards, with either only straight edges or wavy sides, I’ve made this year to upload their pictures to CUP.
The one I did yesterday was the Pirates Ahoy Quick Card With Wavy Spiral Side Stacker by Carol Clarke which my four year old nephew was very taken with.
Some of the others I’ve made that were easy to cut and put together are:
- Intertwined Fantastic Horse Card by Sally McIntyre
- Intertwined Pyramid Jungle Animals by Sally McIntyre
- Spring Flowers Quick Card With Wavy Spiral Side Stacker by Carol Clarke
- Cat In The Garden Wavy Side Stacker by Sarah Edwards (from a painting by Pamela West)
- Flowers And Pearls Quick Card Twisted Spiral Side Stacker by Carol Clarke
- Oriental Garden Ladies Spiral Edge Stacker by Ann-marie Vaux
- Wave Lapping Shore Shattered Pyramid by Sarah Edwards
- Baby Feet Shattered Pyramid by Sarah Edwards
- Bottles Of Wine Triangle Stacker by Sarah Edwards
- Gorgeous Floral Display Panel Card by Ammie Sanders
- The Secret Garden Corner Stacker by Karen Adair
From babies to adults, men, women and children, there are such a wide range of image styles that are suitable for so many occasions. And there are even more of these easy to cut cards that I’ve made up and can be seen in my card gallery on CUP.