On the 27th of September I included some cards with images of scenery showing on them in my blog but I’ve realised that I’ve got a large number of cards made up with design sheets from CUP that have scenery on them, so here are just a few more.
- Mountains Castle Card SHEET 1 and Mountains Castle Card SHEET 2 by Sarah Edwards (A card which requires two sheets to make but is easy to cut out and put together.)
- A Place To Relax by Sheila Rodgers (A lovely, relaxing, scene on a quick to make card front. You could use the card front and the framed inner picture layered up or use them on two separate cards.)
- Over the Rainbow Side Stacker by Sarah Edwards (Only straight cuts to make this side stacker which could be used on a card the same size as the main image, or matted and layered onto a larger card.)
- Mountains Overlooking Lake Wavy Side Stacker by Sarah Edwards (Another side stacker but this time with wavy edges on the inside, which isn’t too difficult to cut.)
- Train ‘Puffing Billy’ – French Windows by Faith Wootton (We see a scene through a window on this card so a craft knife and ruler is probably best for cutting out the squares from the window panes. You could put acetate behind if you wanted.)
- Snow Covered Trees Shattered Pyramid Sheet by Sarah Edwards (Lots of little triangular pieces build up on the main image to create a different type of pyramid, but they are still simple to cut out as all straight lines.)