On looking through my list of the cards I’ve uploaded to CUP, which appear on the page with the designer’s sheet that I used to create the card, I notice that I’ve got over 20 cards made using Ammie Sanders’ design sheets.
Here are a few of those cards with a link to the sheets appearing below.
- Pirates Cascade Sheet with Pyramid
- Horse & Foal Side Stacker
- 2 Red Roses 3 Panel Pop Up Card
- Cute teddy with strawberries spring card
- Beautiful White Sparkle Fairy Card Front
- Rose Pyramid Decoupage Mix N Match
- Wedding Chappel with Bride & Groom 5 Minute Easel Card
- Vintage Fashion Lady DL Card Kit
- Pretty Wild Roses Toppers, Ribbon & Background
- Wedding Bliss Teabag Sheet
Most of these examples were easy to cut out and make although some required a bit more intricate cutting out. They are just a small example the cards I’ve made using this designer’s design sheets.
You can see this designer’s design sheets by clicking – here.
You can see more of the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP by clicking – here.