From looking through my list of cards and designers I’ve realised that Carol Clarke is the designer I’ve used most sheets from with over 40 of her sheets used so far. Of course, Carol is probably the designer with most design sheets and kits up on CUP, with over 10,000 to choose from, so it’s not difficult to find lots of “must have” sheets amongst her collection. Also the topper styles she designs, such as the “Twisted Spiral Side Stacker”, make it easy to cut and make up cards that still look a bit different. She has some nice backing sheets amongst her designs as well, such as the swirls one used on card 5.
Click on the card image to see a larger version of the image.
Click on the sheet title below to see the design sheet used in each case.
- When Words Fail Teardrop Card
- Men’s Ties Fold Back Card with Decoupage
- Gold Floral Cut and Fold Corner Card Plain Card Base
- Pansy on Butterfly Lace Wavy Spiral Side Stacker
- Greetings, Lace and Pearls matching Backing Paper
- Fluttery Butterfly Quick Card with Fan Pyramage Topper
- Elegant Boudoir Quick Card with Wavy Spiral Side Stacker
- Just Roses Twisted Pyramage sheet
- Flower Filled Wheelbarrow Quick Card Circle Pyramage Topper
- Hedgehog Cut and Fold Card
Most of these examples were easy to cut out and make, number 1 in the first set being the only one that required a bit more intricate cutting out. They are just a small example the cards I’ve made using this designer’s design sheets.
You can see this designer’s design sheets by clicking – here.
You can see more of the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP by clicking – here.