On looking through my list of the card photos I’ve uploaded to CUP, which appear on the page with the designer’s sheet that I used to create the card, I notice that I’ve used over 25 designs by Sarah Edwards when making handmade cards. Here are just a few of those cards.
Click on the card image to see a larger version of the image.
Click on the sheet title below to see the design sheet used in each case.
- Roses & Rings Pyramid Sheet
- Overlooking Lake Wavy Side Stacker
- Tropical Fish Wavy Side Stacker
- Tranquil Beach-Themed Card Toppers
- Bottles of Wine Triangle Stacker
- Red Rose Pyramid Star Sheet
- Nautical Starfish Teabag Tiles and A6 Card
- Snow Covered Trees Shattered Pyramid Sheet
- Mummy duck and ducklings Pyramid Sheet
- Bunny Rabbit 6×6 Quick Card
Most of these examples were easy to cut out as they only require straight or wavy cutting. They are just a small example the cards I’ve made using this designer’s design sheets.
You can see this designer’s design sheets by clicking – here.
You can see more of the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP by clicking – here.