On looking through my list of the cards I’ve uploaded to CUP, which appear on the page with the designer’s sheet that I used to create the card, I notice that I’ve used over 15 designs by Sheila Rodgers to make my cards. Here are a few of those cards with a link to the sheets appearing below.
- Turquoise Daisy
- Studious Mouse
- Fairy With Cats Wavy Edge
- Owls Pop Out Card
- Silhouette Dancers on Roses
- Pamper Yourself Twisted Pyramid
- Bird on Feeder Twisted Pyramid
- Stained Glass Angel Twisted Pyramid
- Yellow Rose Twisted Pyramid
- Relaxing Teenager Twisted Pyramid
The silhouette dancers is the most intricate to cut out. You may notice that the last five are all Twisted Pyramid, so are all easy to cut out, but the images are totally different. They are just a small example the cards I’ve made using this designer’s design sheets.
You can see this designer’s design sheets by clicking – here.
You can see more of the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP by clicking – here.