Today it’s the turn of Sally McIntyre’s designs to be highlighted on my blog. On looking through my list of the cards I’ve uploaded to CUP, which appear on the page with the designer’s sheet that I used to create the card, I notice that I’ve used around 15 of her designs sheets. Here are a few of those cards with a link to the sheets appearing below.
- Clowning around happy birthday
- Oriental dragon
- Roses for a friend
- Frog in a pond foldback card
- 2 shaped pyramid cards soft pink vintage roses
- White oriental lily
- Shipwrecked seen better days happy birthday
- Foxglove happy birthday pyramid
- Intertwined pyramid jungle animals happy birthday dad happy
Most of these examples were easy to cut out and make although some required a bit more intricate cutting out. They are just a small example the cards I’ve made using this designer’s design sheets.
You can see this designer’s design sheets by clicking – here.
You can see more of the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP by clicking – here – and scrolling down past the top panel.