Today I’m looking at Amy Cummings’s designs. On looking through my list of the cards I’ve uploaded to CUP, which appear on the page with the designer’s sheet that I used to create the card, I notice that I’ve used over a dozen of her designs sheets. From cards for children to give to teachers, to great men’s cards including inserts, there is a lovely variety of designs available. Here are a few of those cards with a link to the sheets appearing below.
- Lion Card Front Pyramid Design
- Easter Bunnies in Teacups Card Front
- Sporty Car Card Front
- DIY/ Decorating Card Front
- Piano Music Congratulations Pyramid
- Port glass Pyramid Design
- Thank You Teacher! Male Pyramid Design
- Tiger Pyramid design
- DIY Tool kit insert
- Classroom Pyramid and Border Design
Every one of these were easy to cut out only having straight edge cutting. They are just a small example the cards I’ve made using this designer’s design sheets.
You can see this designer’s design sheets by clicking – here.
You can see more of the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP by clicking – here.