I’ve been making a few more cards up over the last week or so, and after making up a few this morning I was actually lucky enough to get a ten minute slot between the heavy clouds with enough light to take some photos. These are now uploaded to CUP and verified. Here are pictures of some of the cards:
- Enamel Heart Easy Over the Edge Card n spiral pyramid
- Aliens Easy Over the Edge n spiral pyramid
- Robert’s Flowers Easy Over the Edge Card n spiral pyramid
- Santa Got Stuck Easy Over the Edge Card n spiral pyramid
- Golf No-Hole Fold Back Card
- Flutter By Butterfly – Cut & Fold Over The Side Card by Elaine Sheldrake (A little bit more intricate cutting around the butterfly wings, but not the most difficult I’ve cut).
- Pink Water Lily 1 by Becky Best (There is some intricate cutting involved in making this card, but you don’t need all the layers provided as there are two of each, and you can even miss out one or two of those used for one flower if you wish).
- Nativity 2 by Sheila Harris (Two easy to make nativity toppers on one sheet with just straight and round cutting).