Today I’m looking at Katy Kinsey’s designs. On looking through my list of the cards and other papercrafting items I’ve uploaded to CUP, which appear on the page with the designer’s sheet that I used to create them, I notice that I’ve used around ten of her designs sheets. Here are a few of those items with a link to the sheets appearing below.
- Grace Angel Pillow Box
- Sweet Fairy on Toadstool Tear Drop Card
- Lazy Daisy Square Foldback Card
- Brigit Fairy Flip Card Sheet
- Angel Delight Shaker Card
You sill notice that amongst the ten design sheets I’m highlighting here there are an assortment of different crafting items, not just cards, and that the cards are in a variety of styles. If you’ve only made cards up to this point, consider looking at some of the other, easy to make, ideas on CUP.
- Cuddly Tiger Pop Up Spring Card
- Cute Wise Owl Pop Up Spring Card
- Blooming Marvellous 3D Baby Shoes in Yellow
- Blooming Lovely in Yellow Backing Paper
- Blooming Lovely in Yellow Gift Box with Lid
Although there is some intricate cutting involved in some of these items they are not the most intricate I’ve worked on.
You can see this designer’s design sheets by clicking – here – then scroll
You can see more of the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP by clicking – here – then scroll down past the top box to see the cards.