My blog post today is looking at some of the cards Ive made using CraftROBO GSD files created by Angela Burke. The CraftROBO is an electronic cutting machine. It comes in two varieties for the crafter – the ordinary version has a Print & Cut function, whereas the Lite version only cuts. Both versions will work with all the designs that follow.
- GSD Squarish Nesties (Not only did I usea couple of these Nesties as matts, I also used the largest size to make the main card shape.)
- GSD Lace Strip 1 (I used one of the lace strips as a simple decoration on this double diamond fold card.)
- GSD Lace Ribbons series 1 (For this stepper card I used the Lace Ribbons as a background to some insects.)
- GSD Celtic Style Cross & Mats (This celtic style cross is very intricate and makes a stunning addition to a card for a man, but could be used for lots of occasions in different colour schemes.)
- GSD Celtic Style Circles…. (These circles are beautiful and could be used as a topper without anything else but I just added a butterfly to the centre.)
As a CraftROBO is used to cut out these intricate designs there is no hand cutting involved, making the cards easy to make for somebody with dexterity problems.
You can see this designers design sheets by clicking – here.
You can see more of the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP by clicking – here – then scroll down past the top box to see the cards.