I managed to get a few more cards up onto CUP this week. Most were made using my CraftROBO. Clicking on the links below takes you to the page on CUP which shows the design sheets/cutting files I used to create them.
- Butterfly Aperture insert by Sue Bryant (I used backing sheet Gold Metallic Flowers matching Vellum cup125942_359 by Carol Clarke cut the insert out of. As I only used some stickers on the card and a bit of gold glitter gel pen the card was easy to make.)
- Arch Lattice Card2 by Sue Bryant (A quick and easy card to make as my CraftROBO did all the butting so all I needed to do was insert the silver mirror card and some flower and butterfly peel-offs.)
- 5×7 chevron card by Sue Bryant (Can you imagine trying to cut out all these chevrons by hand? I think it would be something somebody with full manual dexterity would shy away from, never mind somebody who’s got fluctuating dexterity problems. But with the cutting file and a CraftROBO you can get perfect results every time.)
- Nativity Card by Hazel Kinvig-Paul (As for the other cards I’ve made this week using my CrafROBO, this is another design that there’s no way I could cut out at all by hand, but with my ROBO I can create this great little nativity silhouette card.)
- Three Ornaments by Silvia Griffin (I used the backing sheet Satin in Gold cup83948_168 by Karen Adair to cut the aperatures for the iris folding from. The shape of the apertures mean they are not really difficult to cut out but, if you’ve got a CraftROBO, you could set it up to cut the aperture for you.)
You can see more of the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP by clicking – here – then scroll down past the top box to see the cards.