Since I wrote my first blog post highlighting cards I’d made using design sheets created by the designer Carol Clarke I’ve now passed the 50 sheet mark, including some backing sheets, that I’ve used to make cards. I therefore thought it was an opportune moment to look through my cards and select another ten to highlight.
Click on the card image to see a larger version of the image.
Click on the sheet title below to see the design sheet used in each case.
- When Words Fail book sheet
- Non-Religious Sympathy Quick Card
- Rugby Quick Card with pyramage
- Flowers & Pearls Fold Back Card with Decoupage
- Little Chick Quick Card with Pyramage
- Flowers & Pearls Quick card with Corner Wavy side stacker
- Champagne & Flowers Teardrop
- Piggywig Quick Card with Decoupage
- Fluttery Butterfly Twisted Pyramage sheet
- Cards Side Stacker
Most of these examples were easy to cut out and make, mostly straight cutting although a few had a bit more intricate cutting out. They are just a small example the cards I’ve made using this designer’s design sheets. You’ll notice that three of the cards come with a little bookmark as a gift as well.
To see the first post I made using Carol Clarke’s designs click – here.
You can see this designer’s design sheets by clicking – here
You can see more of the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP by clicking – here – then scroll down past the top block to see my cards.