Have you ever thought about the many different types of topper and card shapes and styles that are available as downloads via craftsUprint? I suddenly realised the other day that I’ve used such a variety of styles since I started buying from CUP. Here are just a few of them. As you are looking – note that there are a variety of image types as well as card styles, which means that there is something suitable for men, women and children.
- Teardrop : When Words Fail Teardrop Card by Carol Clarke
- Book Sheet : Victorian Roses Book Sheet by Russ Smith
- Inverted Tunnel : Enchanted Puppies Inverted Tunnel by Emma Bee
- Corner Wavy side stacker (1 corner) : Flowers & Pearls Quick card with Corner Wavy side stacker by Carol Clarke
- Corner stacker (4 corners) : The Secret Garden – NEW SHAPE CORNER STACKER by Karen Adair
Cards 1 and 2 above had some intricate cutting for the decoupage elements, but the card can be made without adding these if you find them too difficult. Style 3 can be a bit tricky as you are cutting out from within the design.
1 2 3 4 5
- Circular Pyramid : Get Well Soon Doctor Dude Circle Pyramid by Gordon Fraser
- Print/Cut/Fold : Rosie’s Flower Cut and Fold Quick Card by Carol Clarke
- Toppers : WILD AT HEART by Val Ramon
- Gatefold : Black & Gold Gatefold Quick Card by Lorraine Smith
- Topper with backing panel : Seal Pup by Sheila Wilks
Card 1 has cutting out rounds and all the rest are straight cutting only.
And those are not the lot so I’ll do another blog post in a few days time with some more types.
You can see more of the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP by clicking – here – then scroll down past the top box to see the cards.