I’ve already made two blog posts highlighting some of the different card types I’d made using design sheets bought from craftsUprint.
Previously I’ve highlighted the following types – Teardrop; Book Sheet; Inverted Tunnel; Corner Wavy side stacker (1 corner); Corner stacker (4 corners); Circular Pyramid; Print/Cut/Fold; Toppers; Gatefold; Topper with backing panel – which can be seen by clicking -> here – and – Decoupage; Diamond Top; Rectangular Pyramid; Twisted Pyramid; Tri Fold; DL Cards; Waterfall; Easy Over The Edge; Side Stacker; Wavy Spiral Side Stacker – which can be seen by clicking -> here.
Here are a few more card types for you to consider making:
- Shaker : Angel Delight Shaker Card by Katy Kinsey
- Star Pyramid : Roses and Violets Star Pyramid by Sheila Rodgers
- Intertwined Pyramid : Intertwined Pyramid Jungle Animals Happy Birthday Dad Happy by Sally McIntyre
- Wavy Side Stacker : Cat in the Garden Wavy Side Stacker by Sarah Edwards
- Twisted Spiral Side Stacker : Hedgehog Quick Card Twisted Spiral Side Stacker by Carol Clarke
- Fold Back : New Baby Boy Fold Back by Eva Cano
- No-Hole Fold Back : Golf No-Hole Fold Back Card by Carol Clarke
- Wobble Card : Angel Wobble Card by Deborah Davies
- Cascade: Quick Wedding by Diane Furniss
- Easel : Wedding Chappel with Bride & Groom 5 Minute Easel Card by Ammie Sanders
A small number of these cards have elements for decoupaging onto the card, these can be a bit more intricate to cut out but could be left off if you have problems cutting them out. The main card shapes are all either straight edge cutting or wavy edged so are easy to cut out.
You can see more of the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP by clicking – here – then scroll down past the top box to see the cards.