Have you ever looked at Crafty Bob’s Blog? You can go and have a look by clicking -> here.
One of his posts this past week tells you about a discount code you can use on craftsUprint that’s valid until New Year’s Eve. Click here to go to the site and fill your cart with all the design sheets, kits, backgrounds, inserts, etc., you want to buy, and then, when you go to your cart to check out, enter the code “RUDOLF” into the REDEEM VOUCHER box the Update Basket before going through the checkout process for a whopping 20% off the total.
If you want to know what you can do with items from CUP then you can see some of the cards Ive made using design sheets from craftsUprint by clicking – here – then scroll down past the top box to see the cards.
Here are just a few of the items I’ve made:
- 18th Metallic Age Quick Card with Twisted Pyramage by Carol Clarke (Straight edges only to cut for this card)
- Christmas Bells 1 A5 Cut And Fold by June Harrop (This card is quick to make and only requires straight cutting. It can be decorated up with glitter or bows, and can be used for a winter wedding as well as Christmas).
- Music notes embossed in lilac by Amanda McGee (Backing papers from CUP can be used behind any toppers you’ve got in your crafty stash, or made into a focal point of a card in their own right.)
- New Home House Shaped Card by Michael Tullio (Another quick to make print, cut, fold, card that can be decorated up as you wish).
- Shabby Chic Rose 5×5 Insert/Base 2 Mix N Match by Ammie Sanders (You can also get inserts to co-ordinate with many of the designs on CUP. An excellent way to finish off your cards beautifuly).