Since I wrote my first blog post highlighting cards Id made using design sheets created by the designer Sarah Edwards Ive now passed the two dozen mark of her sheets, including some backing sheets, that Ive used to make cards. I therefore thought it was an opportune moment to look through my cards and select another ten to highlight.
Click on the card image to see a larger version of the image.
Click on the sheet title below to see the design sheet used in each case.
- Stunning Sunset Wavy Side Stacker
- Peacock Wavy Side Stacker
- Baby Feet Shattered Pyramid Sheet
- Wave Lapping Shore Shattered Pyramid Sheet
- Parrots in the Rainforest Pyramid Sheet
- Mountains Castle Card SHEET 1 and Mountains Castle Card SHEET 2
- Cat in the Garden Wavy Side Stacker
- Pink Flowers Shattered Pyramid
- Border Collie Pyramid Sheet
- Summer Strawberries Side Stacker
Most of these examples were easy to cut out and make, mostly straight cutting although a few had a wavy edge. They are just a small example the cards Ive made using this designers design sheets.
To see the first post I made using Sarah Edwardss designs click – here.
You can see this designers design sheets by clicking – here.
You can see more of the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP by clicking – here – then scroll down past the top block to see my cards.