Today Ive decided to highlight some of the cards I’ve made using designs put up on CUP by Mandy Russell. Ive made cards with several of her designs and have picked five cards featuring flowers to show off this time.
- Step By Step Fabulous Floral Lilac Feathered Edge Pyramid St (My picture doesn’t do the colour in this card justice, so please do click on the link below to see the original design sheet. The sheet has a backing panel and pyramid topper which are easy to cut out. It also has some added elements, such as bows which can be left off if you find cutting little things too difficult.)
- Purple Petunia Pyramid Stacker Design Sheet (Another easy to cut pyramid, this time with some blank tags and a paper ribbon element.)
- Side Panel Sacker Design Sheet of Watercoloured Impatients (The design sheet I used for this card again comes with some bows and a paper ribbon element that can be used or not as you feel like. It also has an assortment of greetings.)
- Happy Easter Pyramid Design Sheet White Phlox (A lovely card front that incorporates a blank greetings panel and a pyramid stacker.)
- Pearl Wedding Anniversary Step by Step Flower Decoupage Project Sheet (A series of flower shaped mats with a decoupage rose in the centre. The top layers of the rose are the most fiddly to cut out.)
You can see this designers design sheets by clicking – here
(She’s got over 700 items listed.)
You can some of the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP by clicking – here – then scroll down past the top box to see the cards.