Today Ive decided to highlight some of the cards Ive made using designs uploaded for sale on CUP by Nick Bowley. Ive made cards with several of her designs and have picked five cards featuring assorted designs to show off this time. These five have a completely different look and image theme.
- Lovely Horse in a frame with Pyramids (Straight cutting only for this pyramid design, though I did use some decorative scissors to cut a decorative mat underneath the pyramid.)
- Welsh Mini Cooper Decoupage On Welsh Flag (Most of the decoupage car is easy to cut out, even if you do have dexterity problems. The most fiddly bit was round behind the back wheel arch.)
- Pretty Blue/Black Ladies Accessories (This is one of the most fiddly designs I’ve attempted to cut out with my dexterity problems. The stem of the champagne flute and the strappy shoe being the worse. But you could simply use the design as a quick card front without adding any decoupaged items, or just cutting out the bow and the bodice. It’s up to you.)
- PRETTY WHITE FLOWERS IN SILVER FRAME,Pyramids (Easy to cut, straight edged, pyramid. The most fiddly bit to cut out was the bow, but that wasn’t very difficult and could even be left off the finished card all together if you want.)
- GOLDFISH WITH FOUNTAIN TROPICAL LEAVES Gatefold (Three straight edged panels to be cut out for this card – what could be easier?)
You can see this designers design sheets by clicking – here.
(Shes got over 3200 items listed.)
You can some of the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP by clicking – here – then scroll down past the top box to see the cards.