Today Ive decided to highlight some of the cards Ive made using designs put up on CUP by Elaine Sheldrake. Ive made cards with several of her designs and have picked five cards featuring designs that make me think of spring going into summer to show off this time.
- BLUE DELPHINIUMS for BIRTHDAY ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL DAY (An easy card to make as only cutting around ovals required. I embellished this one with ribbons and flower soft.)
- BLUE TIT ON AN APPLE BLOSSOM TREE BRANCH (The side stacker itself, and the small backing piece, are all straight cuts only. There are added pieces of a bow and some flowers that require a bit of more intricate cutting, but it isn’t very intricate, and they can be left off if you want.)
- SWALLOWTAIL BUTTERFLY FOR BIRTHDAYS GET WELL ANNIVERSARY ETC (A card front that includes and easy to cut, straight edged, pyramid stacker of a lovely butterfly image.)
- HAMSTER’S AFRICAN VIOLETS PEARLS & LACE BIRTHDAY S ETC. (The base images and layers are straight edged and therefore are easy to cut out. There are additional African Violets that you can cut out to decoupage if you feel like it.)
- ROSE DIAMOND PEARLS & LACE BIRTHDAY ANNIVERSARY GET WELL (Only round pieces to cut out for this pyramid card front. The design sheet also has four greetings panels but I used peel-off greetings for my card.)
Roll on spring with the birds busy nesting and apple blossom on the trees I say!
You can see this designers design sheets by clicking – here.
(Shes got over 600 items listed.)
You can some of the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP by clicking – here – then scroll down past the top box to see the cards.