Today Ive decided to highlight some of the cards Ive made using designs put up on CUP by Ann-marie Vaux. Ive made cards with several of her designs and have picked five cards in a variety of styles to show off this time.
- Flower Oriental Hand Fan 3D Topper (An easy shape to cut out for this pyramid topper. I think it makes a stunning card.)
- The Angel A5 Lace Card Front Step by Step (Although there are shaped elements on this card, none of them are particularly intricate to cut out and the angel itself has just two, straight cut, extra layers to add.)
- Gold Birthday/Anniversary White Rose Book Sheet (The gold book pages themselves are easy to cut out, the rosebuds have more intricate areas, though you could just cut the bud without stem to decoupage.)
- Oriental Garden Ladies Spiral Edge Stacker Card Front (Although this design may look more intricate than some of the others it actually only involves straight edge cutting and is easy to put together by following the instructions on the sheet.)
- Pink Violins Lace Bracket Wrap Card (The flowing lines of the bracket means that it isn’t too difficult to cut out so this card is quite easy to make and is something a little bit different that could be sent for many occasions.)
You can see this designers design sheets by clicking – here
(Shes got over 8100 items listed.)
You can some of the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP by clicking – here – then scroll down past the top box to see the cards.