Today Ive decided to highlight some of the cards Ive made using designs put up to CUP by Karen Adair. Ive made cards with several of her designs and have picked five cards to show off this time.
- The Secret Garden – NEW SHAPE CORNER STACKER (Lovely, rounded, corner stackers are easy to cut and draw the eye into this picture.)
- “Love” Kimono 8 Shaped Card (A print, cut, score and fold shaped card, so no need for a separate base card to be found. The design sheet has a few little belt elements to decoupage on for dimension, and lots of straight cutting make it an easy card to cut out.)
- Deepest Sympathy (This card front has oval pyramid layers so nothing intricate to cut.)
- Floral Wonder ‘n Lace Spiral Pyramid Card Front (Straight cutting only for this twisted pyramid card front of a lovely, colourful, array of flowers.)
- Just Dogs (A design sheet with 9 ATC size pictures of various dog breeds. I used four of the images to make this sideways waterfall card. Again, only straight cutting so no real problem for those who can cut straight with either craft knife, scissors or paper trimmer.)
Karen has uploaded a lovely assortment of “Scallop Edge Card Front” designs to CUP lately.
You can see this designers design sheets by clicking – here
(Shes got over 2400 items listed.)
You can see the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP in my Crafters Area on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see my cards.)