Today Ive decided to highlight some of the cards Ive made using designs put up on CUP by Karen Nash. Ive made cards with several of her designs and have picked cards featuring a diversity of image styles to show off this time.
- BLUE FAN (Although not all straight line cutting this design isn’t particularly difficult to cut out. Although I used it to make a large card using a silver card that was pre-embossed with flowers & fans the design would make a lovely smaller card.)
- LETS GO QUAD BIKING SIDE STACKER (Quad bikes may have a practical use on farms and in the countryside, but going quadbiking is a hobby for many. Even my four year old nephew has a small one amongst his toy farm items so this card would be suitable for just about any age.)
- MERMAID AND SHELLS (The most fiddly thing about cutting this topper out was cutting out the four triangle areas, which means it wasn’t difficult at all. I used a sandy yellow glitter card as a mat layer behind the topper in keeping with the seaside theme and used some shell, dolphin and starfish embellishments to finish the card off.)
- MIDNIGHT COWBOY TUNNEL SHEET (Like the quad bike this is a side stacker card that only involves straight cutting out of the pieces on the design sheet.)
- SUMMER FLOWER LADY (A lovely card front with an added layer to the centre topper and a couple of small fans. Because of the flowing shape of the topper it isn’t difficult to cut out.)
Karen has a huge variety in both the image styles and the types of toppers available on her design sheets so do click through to see what else she’s got on CUP.
You can see this designers design sheets by clicking – here
(Shes got around 1700 items listed.)
You can see the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP in my Crafter Showcase Area on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)