Today Ive decided to highlight some of the cards Ive made using designs put up on CUP by Julene Harris. Ive made cards with several of her designs and have picked five very different looking cards to show you this time.
- White Wedding Bouquet – Pyramid Card (A simple to cut topper as there’s only straight edges. I printed the design onto pearlescent card to give it a different sheen look.)
- Good Boy, Rover! – Decoupage Card (This is a decoupage design so there’s far more fiddly cutting than many with bad dexterity problems could manage. It was one of my “for a better day” projects, but it is so cute.)
- Dad’s White Shirt with Blue and Green Striped Tie (An easy to cut out and put together card for a man for just about any occasion from Good Luck In Your Interview, to Father’s Day, to Birthday, to Congratulations On Getting The Job, etc.)
- Heavenly Angel Blessings – Pyramid (Another straight edged pyramid. I didn’t use all the layers as I wanted to keep the profile of the card low for posting, but you could use all the layers and even use the pyramid on a larger card.)
- Golden Anniversary Roses – Decoupage Card (The cutting out of the centre portion of the frame was the most difficult thing about this, but because the aperture was so big it didn’t cause me too many problems.)
Julene has uploaded lots of Bookmark Pocket Card designs, as well as Scalloped Edge Cards, this year so do click through to see what else shes got on CUP.
You can see this designers design sheets by clicking – here
(Shes got over 700 items listed.)
You can see the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP in my Crafter Showcase Area on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)