Today it the turn of cards I’ve made with design sheets created by June Young to be highlighted. Every one is easy to cut out and make and can be used directly as a full front of a card or matted and layered onto larger cards. If you do decide to try and make cards with any of these designs just have a play around with embellishments, backgrounds, card sizes, etc.
- 18-21 Card For Girls (An easy to cut and make oval pyramid design. It comes with a Happy Birthday greeting plus some blank greetings panels to which I’ve added a Welsh greeting. I also added some ribbon and faux gems. A card with a bit of bling.)
- Pink and White Roses with Jewelled Bow (A round pyramid this type, together with an additional bow that was quite easy to cut out. This one would be nice as a Mother’s Day card.)
- Red Carnations with Silver Trim (Although I used the design on an A5 card this design is square with square pyramid toppers. It also has extra carnations, which are a bit more difficult to cut out for those with dexterity problems, corner pieces and blank greetings panels.)
- Corner Stacker – Fan with Tulips and Daisies (This design has corner stackers with a scalloped edge, so not too difficult to cut out. I highlighted the scalloped edge to give the layers some definition.)
- Chestnut Horse Pyramid (A really lovely straight edged pyramid. The sheet also has blank greetings panels on it for you to use.)
I notice that lots of the designs June has uploaded lately have butterflies or florals on them, but she has other styles of card-making images as well as scrapbooking items, so do go and have a look at her digital items.
You can see this designers design sheets by clicking – here.
(Shes got over 925 items listed.)
You can see the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP in my Crafter Showcase Area on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)