I’ve made an assortment of cards which have horses on so I decided to do a post today with an equine theme.
- Chestnut Horse Pyramid by June Young (A really lovely straight edged pyramid. The sheet also has blank greetings panels on it for you to use.)
- Horse Rearing – Pyramid by June Young (A striking image in a pyramid style card. This one also comes with blank greetings panels on the design sheet and is easy to make.)
- Biscuit the Foal by Judith Flavel (A lovely image of a foal in a square frame. This time it’s a twisted pyramid, not a straight pyramid, but the layers are still just as easy to cut out.)
- Horse & Foal Side Stacker by Ammie Sanders (Another design with straight edge cutting only, but this time it’s a side stacker. The design sheet used to make this also includes a blank greetings panel.)
- Lovely Horse in a frame with Pyramids by Nick Bowley (Using browns on the card makes this a suitable card for a man I think.)
- Strutting Horse Iris Folding Pattern by Margaret Jones (The cutting out was a bit of a fiddle with this design, especially around the legs and feet, but building up the design by iris folding was quite easy. If you haven’t tried Iris Folding before it really is a great method of crafting a card with a difference.)
- Wild Horse by Sarah Lake (Another twisted pyramid design, so easy to cut out straight edges only, but this one includes a matching backing panel.)
- INTERTWINED FANTASTIC HORSE CARD by Sally McIntyre (This design also has only straight edge cutting but the added layers are made of strips that are intertwined to build up the image. Something completely different that’s got a little dimension but doesn’t get too deep for posting.)
- PYRAMID OF A CAROUSEL HORSE by Nick Bowley (Something a little bit different to the rest of the cards on this page – some carousel horses. But still an easy to cut pyramid design. The sheet also has some greetings panels, a bow and a paper ribbon element.)
- MIDNIGHT COWBOY TUNNEL SHEET by Karen Nash (This card shows a horse with a cowboy and is another easy to cut out design.)
You can see the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP in my Crafter Showcase Area on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
And if you are looking to buy a horse – please look -> here.