Just a short blog post today with only five different design sheets from CUP used, although one sheet had lots of toppers on it. During the last week to ten days I’ve made posts on Dogs – here – and Cats – here – so now it’s the turn of Wild Cats.
- Lion Card Front Pyramid Design by Amy Cummings (A complete card front that’s easy to cut out and make a card out of.)
- WILD AT HEART by Val Ramon (A sheet with lots of wild animal toppers on it, including three with wild cats.)
- Cuddly Tiger Pop Up Spring Card by Katy Kinsey (A really cute card for a child with the added dimension of the tiger decoupage layer. This layer isn’t too difficult to cut out because of the chunky nature of the image.)
- Lion Cub by Sheila Wilks (Another topper with the added dimension of a decoupage layer. I wasn’t super fussy about the cutting out of the lion and just cut off the shadows from the added layer.)
- Tiger Pyramid design by Amy Cummings (A straight edged pyramid and co-ordinating backing strip is what you get on the design sheet I used to make this card. Easy to make and very effective.)
These are just a small number of cards with wild animals I’ve made. There are a lot of Big Cat designs available from craftsUprint, so why don’t you go and have a look at the pyramid designs – here – or just go through to the site – here – and search for the type of animal you are looking for.
Hope you enjoy looking at the different selections of cards I’ve made that I choose to highlight in my different blog posts. If you do then please leave a comment. You can also leave a comment if there’s a specific theme or style of card you like that I haven’t blogged about yet.
You can see the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP in my Crafter Showcase Area on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)