The latest mailer, of the 29th June, can be seen by clicking -> here. You’ll see lots of designs by Gold designers being showcased as well as the usual “New From” piece – this time some Flower Boxes 3D Card Kits by Valerie Dawes; another “CUP TV” episode; a cutting file card in the “Card Spotlight”, and lots of other bits of information.
You’ve still got a short time left to make use of the 20% “PARTY” discount code.
There’s also still a short time left to vote in the “June 2011 Female Birthday Competition”. Even if you don’t want to vote please go over – by clicking here – to have a look at all the entries. You may get lots of inspiration for your own cards just from browsing around and looking.
Some Cards For You To Look At
Here are a few cards I’ve made over the last year that are aimed at the younger members of the family this time.
- Pirates Ahoy Quick Card With Wavy Spiral Side Stacker by Carol Clarke (A great card for a boy)
- Bugs Print and CUT by Luanne Collins (The sheet I used to make this was a”Print and Cut” one for the CraftROBO)
- Garden Helper Pyramage Page 2 by Deborah Davies (Although I made this card up on a diamond front you could make it on a square or rectangular card however you wished.)
- Christmas Kings by Allison Finegan (A lovely Christmas card for a child. It has some decoupage dimension.)
- Giraffe Pyramid by Chris Harland (I thought that this giraffe just called out for small googly eyes.)
- Hide an Seek by Carol Brown (Another fun one with googly eyes. The snake is just one of the images on the sheet, so go and have a look at the rest.)
- Clown with Cake -Easy Card Front with decoupage by Margaret Jones (Perfect for a child’s birthday card.)
- All at Sea- wavy penny slider by Sue Foord (Children like some movement in their card.)
- Foot Baller by Carol Brown (A card for the children who are mad about football.)
- On The Farm 2 by Carol Brown (CUP doesn’t only have designs for cards. These are cute little bookmarks to give as a little gift, either on their own or maybe with a book.)
You can see the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP in my Crafter Showcase Area on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)