I’ve already made two posts over the last month or so highlighting cards that can be made from one sheet where even the base card is printed out. All you need is suitable card to print onto and a printer that’s capable of printing onto card.
Cards All On One Sheet – 1 : posted 04/06/2011 : can be seen – here.
Cards All On One Sheet – 2 : posted 07/06/2011 : can be seen – here.
I’ve highlighted one batch of fold-back cards in one of the previous posts, but here are five more. They cover occasions from Easter to Christmas and many event in between :
- Floral easter cross by Angela Wake
- Forest fairy foldback card by Sue Foord
- Stained Glass Dogrose by Diana Hutchinson
- Nativity Scene with Angels Foldback by Rhonda Brittain
- Frog in a pond foldback card by Sally McIntyre
Here are a few folded pop out cards, including a couple that are suitable for men :
- Male Bears oval Folded Pop Out Card by Sheila Rodgers
- Stunning Yellow Oriental Lilys 3 Panel Pop Up Card by Ammie Sanders
- Owls Pop Out Card by Sheila Rodgers
- 2 Red Roses 3 Panel Pop Up Card by Ammie Sanders
This next batch is a small number of cards with a teardrop shaped front and include one sympathy and one which is good for anniversaries :
- When Words Fail Teardrop Card by Carol Clarke
- Sweet Fairy on Toadstool Tear Drop Card by Katy Kinsey
- Champagne & Flowers Teardrop by Carol Clarke
CUP Update Mailer
If you haven’t already seen it – the craftsUprint mailer that was sent out yesterday (4-7-2011) can be seen by clicking -> here. The work of some Platinum Sellers, who have sold over 10,000 designs each on CUP, is being showcased, as well as some other bits and bobs of news.
You can see the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP in my Crafter Showcase Area on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)