I’m still going through the cards I’ve made using items I’ve downloaded to my digital library from the craftsUprint website. This is the 5th post I’ve made highlighting cards which have square toppers on them.
Please have a look through the following sets of images and click on the links below each set to see the design sheets I used to make them. The cards use a variety of different styles of square toppers, but as I don’t think that any of the types of toppers are difficult to cut out and make up I haven’t written individual notes with regards to difficulty this time.
I think that several in the first set would be suitable as a card for a man, while the second lot is aimed more towards women, and the third set are cards for children.
Animals and Birds
- Playful Ponies by Linda Whittles
- Parrots in the Rainforest Pyramid Sheet by Sarah Edwards
- Biscuit the Foal by Judith Flavel
- HAMSTERS AFRICAN VIOLETS PEARLS & LACE BIRTHDAY S ETC. by Elaine Sheldrake
- Lakeland Lamb by Sheila Wilks
- Red Carnations with Silver Trim by June Young
- Side Panel Sacker Design Sheet of Watercoloured Impatients by Mandy Russell
- Roses and Violets Star Pyramid by Sheila Rodgers
- Yellow Rose Twisted Pyramid by Sheila Rodgers
- Pansy on Butterfly Lace Wavy Spiral Side Stacker by Carol Clarke
- CHERRY BLOSSOM FAIRY topper & pyramid decoupage by Janet Briggs
- Fire of the dragon by Angela Wake
- Clown with Cake -Easy Card Front with decoupage by Margaret Jones
- Heavenly Angel Blessings – Pyramid by Julene Harris
- Pirates Ahoy Quick Card With Wavy Spiral Side Stacker by Carol Clarke
Thank you for having a look at these cards.
Update from CUP Land
Card Competition – There are now over 30 entries uploaded to the competition gallery – here – for the “Make any Male Birthday Themed card” competition. There are some rules regarding the making of the card, such as it must include a download from CUP, so please read the instructions on the gallery page before preparing your entry.
CUP Update Mailers – There have been two CUP Mailers since I last posted to this blog. One on Monday 11th can be seen by clicking -> here. And one for today, Wednesday the 13th July can be seen by clicking -> here.
You can see the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP in my Crafter Showcase Area on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)