I haven’t done much craft-work over the last couple of days so I’m going back to look at some more cards I’ve made previously, where the base card itself is part of the sheet that’s printed out. But I’m starting this post with one of the best words for a shopper – Discount!
There’s a discount code available in the latest mailer sent out by CUP on the 27th July which you can see by clicking – here.
The mailer is showcasing work by CUP Silver designers and includes .gsd and .studio cutting files as well as an assortment of design sheets and kits that range from Christmas to Anniversary, and flowers to tea parties, so please do have a look.
Competition – Voting for the July 2011 Male Birthday Competition ends on the 29th July, so not much time left to look at all the cards and make your decision on which card maker has used their crafting skills to make the best card – if you haven’t done so already. Please click – here – to go to the gallery of entries. Anybody can have a look at the gallery, although you do need to be a Craftforums member to place a vote – but anybody can join.
Craftforums – Craftforums is a great forum for those interested in crafting, just click – here – to have a look. You’ll find the link to join up at the top right of the page. Craftforums has sections for those interested in needlecraft, scrapbooking and cardmaking, as well as a section for those card-makers and other papercrafters who use cutting machines such as the CraftROBO. You’ll find that there’s always people from around the world ready with a warm welcome and, because of members coming from all over the world, there’s always somebody around to answer questions or chat with at any time of day or night. And once you’ve settled in and made five posts you’ll be able to create your own album/category in the Gallery to display any of your own crafty creations (the Gallery isn’t confined to displaying crafting made using digital downloads from CUP).
Cards All On One Sheet – 5
I’ve already made four posts over the last couple of months highlighting cards that can be made from one printed sheet. All you need is suitable card to print onto and a printer that’s capable of printing onto card, or print onto printable paper and stick onto a card sheet before making up into the finished card.
Cards All On One Sheet – 1 : posted 04/06/2011 : can be seen – here.
Cards All On One Sheet – 2 : posted 07/06/2011 : can be seen – here.
Cards All On One Sheet – 3 : posted 05/07/2011 : can be seen – here.
Cards All On One Sheet – 4 : posted 17/07/2011 : can be seen – here.
1 2 3 4 5
- Flowers and Pearls Cut and Fold Card by Carol Clarke (Although this card can be used as a simple print, cut fold, I chose to decorate with the matching Flowers and Pearls Quick Card Twisted Spiral Side Stacker.)
- Spring Flowers Cut and Fold Card by Carol Clarke (I printed, cut and folded this into shape and then embellished with faux gems.)
- Octagonal Flower Window by Hazel Kinvig-Paul (This sheet comes with some flowers to decoupage but these don’t have to be used if you just want to keep it simple.)
- Oriental Octagon Quick Card by Jean Gordon (This sheet also has a few small elements which can be added to the main print, cut fold card.)
- Gold Floral Cut and Fold Corner Card Plain Card Base by Carol Clarke (A print, cut and fold card that you can decorate however you want. A simple peel-off greeting would be enough to make this a complete card.)
You can see the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP in my Crafter Showcase Area on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)