My Latest Cards:
None of today’s cards have any decoupage or any intricate cutting. Click on the card images to see larger pictures and then click “Back” in your browser to come back here. Or you can click on the links underneath to go to the page where the sheets used to create the cards can be seen.
- Lighted Christmas Ornaments with Drum Pyramid Sheet by Carol Lepard and White Candle vellum by Deborah Davies (Easy card to make as just a straight edge to cut for the pyramid and straight trimming to make the base card.)
- A4 new baby on pastel shawl for boy or girl by Susan Alison (For this card I simply printed the A4 sheet out at a little smaller than half size so that it fit on an A5 card with some matting and layering. A quick and simple card to make.)
- New baby on pastel shawl insert with two oval spaces by Susan Alison (This is the insert I put into the baby card. Again just print, trim, score and fold before giving the corners a quick punch and sticking in. What could be simpler?)
- White Beauty by Deborah Davies (As there were lots of layers on the sheet I used to make this I just separated them every other layer to make two cards. This kept the profile of each card low for posting.)
- Cloudy sky with yellow field by Silvia Griffin (I printed this background out at under A5 size and simply trimmed, matted and layered it to make a card, just putting a greeting on top. What could be easier?)
- She was proud of her borders. Dog gardener. Wavy Stacker by Susan Alison (The wavy edge of the stacker is the most difficult bit to cut out on any of the cards on display here, and that isn’t hard to cut at all. It’s a lovely image of a sheepdog in a garden.)
Competition – Entries are already coming in for the August 2011 Pet Card Competition. There are 20 to be seen in the competition gallery – here – as I’m writing this. The rules are also visible at the top of the same page for anybody who’s interested in entering. Entry will be open until 20th August for anybody who’s interested, and then the voting will start.
Mailer – The latest update mailer from CUP can be seen by clicking – here. Lots of designs to be seen, plus – for those who like to do Iris Folding but don’t like the cutting out of the shaped aperture – there are cutting files with matching Iris Folding patterns.
You can see the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP in my Crafter Showcase Area on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)