Cards and Chocolate Gift Bags:
(Remember that you can click on any of the thumbnail images to see a larger photo of the item – click Back in your browser to come back here afterwords.)
- GSD Lacey Toppers by Angela Burke and 12 Sumptuous Satin Backing Papers – Gorgeous Jewels by Emma Winnell (Printed the “Chocolate Satin” background onto good quality white card and then cut out the lacey toppers out of it using my CraftROBO. Then simply folded, put a piece of purple glitter paper behind one, and stapled to the top of a food grade plastic bag. Makes a small gift look extra special. White chocolate buttons for a child, or a selection of lovely chocolates for an adult – bough a big box of chocolates on a half price offer and split it up into several gifts like this.)
- Fancy Tags GSD-WPC-AI-EPS-PDF by Rae Carr (The designs were cut out of cream iridescent paper using my CraftROBO and used as greetings panels on cards and for the name of the recipient to be added on the Chocolate Gift Bags. With an assortment of fancy tags in the cutting file there’s sure to be something suitable for most paper-crafting projects – and was they are cut out using the CraftROBO there’s no cutting by hand involved, though I suspect that cutting out some of the fancy tags would be beyond even the most dexterous person.)
- Frilled Mat #2 by Hazel Kinvig-Paul and Nested Shape #5 by Hazel Kinvig-Paul (A card that looks fancy but has no cutting out by hand whatsoever. A frilled mat cut from holographic mirror paper was put on the card first. Then one of the nested shapes cut from black paper with a gold iridescence was put on top, but offset over the bottom. Paper roses were then stuck on with glue gel before a greeting tag, as sown in 2. above, was stuck in place and a peel-off greeting “Brysiwch Wella”, Welsh for “Get Well Soon” was added.)
- Nested Shape #5 by Hazel Kinvig-Paul and Frilled Mat #2 by Hazel Kinvig-Paul (Although I used the same cutting files as for 3. above for this card, this time I used the nested shape for the base mat, and then a frilled mat as the second layer. I also centred rather than offset the second layer for this card. I sued the same style of paper roses, but in a different colour, for this card and finished off with a bow made of white organza ribbon which has white hearts over printed.)
- Robo Nativity Silhouettes by Joanna Swinton (Rather than cut the silhouettes out of black I cut them from a purple sheet of sticky back purple card. Using a sticky back card meant that there wasn’t the fiddle of trying to get glue behind some of the intricate Pisces to stick them down. After gently peeling the sheet off the backing, and poking out some of the small pieces that hadn’t come off on the backing, I stuck the silhouettes onto silver holographic paper. I then trimmed around the outline of the silhouettes leaving a small border of the the holographic paper visible outside the silhouettes. This is the only had cutting I did in the whole of this crafting session. The matted silhouettes were then stuck to the front of A5, black, tent fold cards, and a greetings panel – “Nadolig Llawen” which is Welsh for “Happy Christmas” – was stuck to each card.)
Discount Code – The end of the discount code is close now, as it finish MIDNIGHT 30th November 2011, so if you haven’t made use of it yet there isn’t a lot of time left to get a 20% discount on purchases from craftsUprint. All you need to do to take advantage of this fantastic offer is to choose any design sheets, kits, cutting files, etc., you want to buy and pop them in your cart/basket then – Simply type the word SANTA into the REDEEM VOUCHER box on the basket page BEFORE you check out then click UPDATE BASKET.
You can see the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP in my Crafter Showcase Area on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.