This is my second post showcasing cards I’ve made using design sheets created by Elaine Sheldrake. The first post was made right back in January and can be seen by clicking – here. I have, of course, put pictures of cards made using her designs up on my blog as and when I’ve made them, but I haven’t collected so many together into one post before. Elaine is a talented artist and some of the designs I’ve bought have been created using her own original watercolour paintings.
– Is an Exclusive Designer on craftsUprint. You can see her designs by clicking – here. These are a few of of her designs that Ive used:
- NEON WEDDING ANNIVERSARY CHAMPAGNE & GLASSES – RUBY DIAMOND
- Flutter By Butterfly – Cut & Fold Over The Side Card
- NATIVITY SCENE SQUARE SPIRAL EDGE STACKER CHRISTMAS CARD
- POPPY FIELD WITH DAISIES & FORGET ME NOTS Birthday
- BLUE TIT & APPLE BLOSSOM BIRD DECOUPAGE OR QUICK CARD FRONT
- Stokesay Castle Shropshire England Decoupage Card Sheet
- Bourton on the Water Cotswold Quick Card,Frame & Sentiment
- 6″ x 6″ Vintage Rose & Butterfly Decoupage Gold Square Card
- West Highland Terrier Puppy Dog 3D Lace Framed Decoupage (The sheet I used to make this is my current “Item of the Moment” on the CUP site – chosen because it looks a lot like our little dog when she was younger.)
You can see her blog by clicking – HERE.
CUP Newsletter Mailer – Another mailer has been sent out by the CUP Team. You can see it – here. As per usual – there are lots of designs to use to make cards being showcased, but there’s lots of other things as well.
It sounds as if the team from CUP HQ, together with the designers who came to help on the stall and run workshops, had a great but very busy time. It looks like Crafty Bob was the busiest – giving hugs to all who came to see him. Bob’s NEC Photo Gallery is in the process of being sorted out now, and then pictures from the show will be visible – here. If any of you are on Facebook – there are some lovely pictures of the team who worked the craftsUprint stand to be seen on the “craftsuprint” page – here.
Not only were visitors to the Hobbycraft show able to have hugs with Crafty Bob, but the CUP Team were also giving away limited edition purple Crafty Bob Craft Bags. It seems that there are a small number of these sought after items left and if you did not manage to get to the NEC show they are now available to buy online for just 1p plus p&p. Have a read of the mailer to find out more and for a link to the correct CUP page.
You can see the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP in my Crafter Showcase Area on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.