(Remember that you can click on the thumbnail images to have a better look at each card.)
(Please click on the links in any descriptions below each batch of cards to see what I used to create the card and read a fuller description of how the card was made.)
- Green Mustang on Stunning Background Pyramid by Steve Bowley (Straight cutting only for making this card so an easy card to make. The colouring and style of the background is very striking.)
- A Christmas ion by Tom Curtis (This card and the following one were made from one sheet. Just a quick cut around and stick onto the card base, so very quick and easy cards to make.)
- A Christmas ion by Tom Curtis (See description for card 2.)
- Blue Gingham Bear Triangle Stacker by Sarah Edwards (Straight edge cutting again for this one, so once again an easy card to cut and make. This time the stacker builds up at a corner, rather than in the middle.)
- Snowy landscape 1a by Astrid Spijkers (Once again only straight edged cutting and a pyramid topper. This snowy design could be used as a Christmas card, but could also be used for a winter birthday.)
- Boy in Basket 5×5 Scallop Side Stacker by Sarah Edwards (This one isn’t all straight cutting, but the scallops on the side stackers are quite big so are not particularly fiddly. A great image for a card to be sent to the proud new parents of a baby boy.)
- Apple Blossom Quick card with Pyramage by Carol Clarke (The card front is straight cutting, and the pyramage layers on it are oval, so this one was easy to cut and make as well.)
CUP Newsletter Mailer – You can see a copy of the E-mailed mailer that was sent out by the CUP team on Monday, 19th December, by clicking – here. Lots of paper-crafting items to be seen once again. The Silver status designers are the ones having their work showcased this time, but there’s lots more news in the mailer as well. Don’t forget, if you would like the mailer sent directly to your E-mail inbox every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, you can put your details in on the craftsUprint website – here. There’s even 4 free downloads for everybody who joins the mailing list. How good is that?!
Card Making Competition – There have now been 30 pictures of cards uploaded as entries to the CUP December competition is to make any New Baby card using any download from Craftsuprint!. Have a look at the entries by clicking – here. Please click on the thumbnail images to have a proper look at the entries as you simply can’t see the detail in the thumbnail images in the gallery. As the entry is open until December 27th there’s still a week left for anybody else who’s bought a suitable design from CUP to upload their entry. Everyone who enters will receive a freebie so it’s well worth entering just to receive that, even if you don’t think your card is up to the standard of the best of them. You never know, you may produce something that appeals to many and do well in the competition despite your misgivings.
You can see the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP in my Crafter Showcase Area on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.