- Window Lattice Pop-out Insert GSD-WPC by Rae Carr (I put this window lattice pop-out insert inside the next card. Used the same red card for the silhouette and the window lattice. I also used the cutout from inside the insert as the greeting panel on the front of the card.)
- Framed Silhouette Ladies GSD-WPC-AI-EPS-PDF by Rae Carr (The mat behind the silhouette of the lady was cut using the same cutting file as the next item.)
- Patterned Nesting Mats for Silhouette Studio by Margaret Jones (I used one and a half nesting mat to decorate this notebook – Llyfr Nodiadau in Welsh – in two shades and textures of green, for a slightly different look.)
- Holly Wreath Silhouette by Ann Smith (I used two different green cards to cut the holly leaves out, and added red ribbon and red hatpins.)
- African silhouettes by Debra Jenkinson (I took the silhouettes into my graphics program and played around with creating a scene, framing the image, and printing out. The topper created was just under an A5 size. Only straight cutting involved in making this card.)
- Christmas Cracker Gift Box GSD WPC & Hand Cut by Rae Carr (This was a print and cut file, so the design was first printed out to my printer with the registration marks, then the printed image was fed into my CraftROBO for cutting. Only required some Template Tape down the side seam and some ribbon and the cracker was made.)
Card Making Competition – Don’t forget that there’s still time left to enter the December Card Making competition. Details can be seen – here.
You can see the cards Ive made using design sheets from CUP in my Crafter Showcase Area on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.