Welcome to any new visitors and Thank You to any returning visitors for popping over once again to have a look at my blog and also thank you to everybody who’s left comments on my previous blog posts.
(Please don’t think that you have to read every word I’ve written –
– Unless you want to know what I used and how I made a card you don’t actually have to read all the information I provide in the numbered details under each card set, you can just click the thumbnail images to view each card at a larger size, and then click “Back” and scroll down to the next section.)
With so many things that make me smile I found it difficult to come up with a card on the theme “Big Smiles” for a challenge in a group I belong to on FB. Then I got tempted and reached for the chocolate – you can see the result below –
(Clicking on the text links below each set of images takes you to the pages where you can see some of what I used to make the cards.)
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Stamping Dragon Designs – Stamping Dragons Fun Challenge 6 – BIG SMILES
- Artistic Inspirations – Challenge 40 – Monotone
- Divas by design! – Anything goes
- Rupert Banner by Janette Padley and Delicious Chocolates by Marie Wolman (I chose the digi-stamp first for this project and took it into one of my graphics packages to re-size it. I also took in various elements from the chocolate digital kit. I re-sized, moved around and layered up until I was happy with my layout for a topper of around 7″ square. The topper was then printed out onto 300gsm Super Smooth white cardstock before I coloured in the digi, and did a bit of shading around the edge of the chocolate elements using my ProMarkers. The colours I used were: Sandstone, Tan, March Hare. I then cut out the topper, leaving a small border of around 3mm of the white card-stock as a faux layer before sticking to the front of an 8″ square, cream, Crafty Bob card using finger-lift tape. I finished off by going over the running chocolate on the top left chocolate lolly with a Clear Glaze Sakura pen and over the sprinkles on the cupcake with a gold glitter gel pen.)
Have a look – here – at my whole shop “Siop Crafftau MAES MIERI Crafts Shop” on craftybob.com.
CUP Mailer –
Craftsuprint have a “Mailer Archive” where you can go to get links to mailers sent out over the last few months. This can be seen by clicking – here.
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Hi All – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts, that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)