Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
Design Team Card
Time certainly does fly when you are having fun, and it’s already three weeks since my last post for The Dragon’s Den blog. Today a new post went live on the blog with a card I’d made showcasing another great digi-stamp. You can see the post – Here!
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
Hippo Christmas digital stamp
- 300gsm, Super Smooth white cardstock
- ProMarkers and FlexMarker – Red, Poppy, Sorbet (F), Fuchsia Pink, Tropical Orchid.
- Satin Board: 3 x different shades of Pink, Red
- 1mm deep, double sided, foam tape
- Ultra tacky red backed tape
- Die-cut Holly
- Red glitter glue
- Silver Peel-offs
- White glitter flocking
- Wet Glue
- Finger-lift Tape
- Glue Gel
After printing out the image I coloured it in using my markers and then put some wet glue on the white hat edge and pompom. I then put white glitter flocking on this. I used a circle scissors to cut out the digi and a mat to put behind it.
I also used my circle scissors to cut a series of pink and red circles from some satin board, folded them in half and stuck them together using quick grab wet glue. I then went over the join laying down a band of red glitter glue.
The base card was made by scoring two sheets of satin board at the half way point. One was cut along the score line and the other was scored again from front corner to corner. I used finger-lift tape to attach the half sheet inside the other card, and the one scored diagonally was cut in half along the score line to give a half front card, to which lace was attached along the cut line using ultra tacky tape and the digi-stamp on its circular mat.
The card was further decorated with die cut holly leaves and silver peel-offs from my crafting stash.
So there you have it – one “1st Christmas” card – I hope you like it.
Have a closer look by clicking on the thumbnails below.
Keep an eye out for my next post for “Thre Dragons Den” after Christmas – when I’m hopeing to have another card to show you, and in the meantime there will be further posts by the other design team members before then to inspire you.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Here are some links you may like to check out:
- Dragons Lair Designs – Shop : a place to buy lots of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2
- Stamping with the Dragon – Challenge Blog : new challenge every fortnight
- Stamping Dragon Designs – Facebook Group : lots of activities every week and a loyalty club where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop
and last but not least
- The Dragon’s Den – Blog : a showcase blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragon Designs.
Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)