Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
Design Team Cards
Time certainly does fly when you are having fun, and it’s already four weeks since my last post for The Dragon’s Den blog. Today a new post went live on the blog with a card I’d made showcasing another great digi-stamp. You can see the post – Here!
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
Hoppy Frog on Lily Pad digital stamp
- 300gsm, Super Smooth white cardstock
- ProMarkers – Grass, Forest Green, Summer Sun, Bright Green, Yellow, Aquamarine, Soft Aqua.
- Metalic Marker – Blue
- Marble effect cardstock – two shades of blue
- Adorable Scoreable cardstock – light blue
- Satin Board – Red, Green, blue, Yellow
- Glue Gel
This card was created from a series of circles. The base card is an circular easel card, and all the elements are circles.
Even the digi-stamp was cut out using the circle scissors before the top half was cut out close to the digi. The wording here says “I heard that you lost your voice and now you’re croaking like me”.
The different circles were stuck on at slightly different heights to give the card front some dimension.
Have a closer look by clicking on the thumbnails below.
Keep an eye out for my next post for “The Dragons Den” in January 2013 – when I’m hopeing to show you a gatefold card with an addition. In the meantime there will be further posts by the other design team members before then to inspire you.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Here are some links you may like to check out:
- Dragons Lair Designs – Shop : a place to buy lots of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2
- Stamping with the Dragon – Challenge Blog : new challenge every fortnight
- Stamping Dragon Designs – Facebook Group : lots of activities every week and a loyalty club where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop
and last but not least
- The Dragon’s Den – Blog : a showcase blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragon Designs.
Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)