Jan 302014
 

Just a quick post this time to show you one card I received and one I sent.

My partner for the January Card Swap on the “Stamping Dragon Designs” group on FB was Lynne Walker. Photos of the card I received from her, together with the card I sent her, and the details of what I used to make it, can be seen below. The theme for the January Card Swap was “Birthday”.

.

CARD RECEIVED:

January Card Swap on the Stamping Dragon Designs FB group – this is the card I received from Lynne.

Thank you so much Lynne.  I love the colours you’ve used to colour in the digi-stamp and the embelishments you’ve used.

January2014CardSwap from Lynne Walker 01

Lynne’s used the “Nellie & Rupert Autumn Leaves” digi stamp on her lovely creation.

.

CARD SENT:

This next one is the card that I sent Lynne – I’ve used several digital downloads created by Janette Padley of Stamping Dragon Designs on this card.

(Clicking on the medium or thumbnail sized images brings up a larger version of the image that shows the effects of better. Clicking on the text links below takes you to the pages where you can see some of what I used to make the card.)

Front View

January 2014CardSwap 01

Angled View

January 2014CardSwap 03

Details:

Its a Party Elements by Janette Padley, Birthday Teddy by Janette Padley and Candy Dreamz Elements by Janette Padley (The digi-stamp was printed out twice onto 300gsm, Super Smooth white cardstock. I coloured the digi-stamp, and the baloons on the second copy, in using ProMarkers before cutting them out.  The colours I used were: Azure, Reef Blue, Olive Green, Forest Green, Cardinal Red, Canary, Raw Sienna, Burnt Sienna, Cool Grey 4, Cool Grey 5, Black, Henna, Walnut and Red Violet FlexMarker.  As I couldn’t cut around the strings of the baloons I just cut to the edge of the outermost one and coloured in the background between the strings and the teddy’s head using splodges of Antique Pink ProMarker.  I cut to the edge of the baloons on the second image and attached brown jute cord to the back with tape.  I designed the card front in one of my graphics packages using elements and background from the two listed kits.  When I was satisfied with the layout I printed it out ont the same cardstock as the digi-stamps and cut it out.  The base card was made by scoring a sheeet of star embossed A4 white cardstock from my crafting stash using my Hougie Board and then folding it in half.  I went round the card front with the Flex Marker I’d used previously and attached it to the card.  I then added the cut out digi-stamps using glue gel.)

-oOo-

You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.

You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)

Follow on Bloglovin

-oOo-

(Hi All – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts, that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)

-oOo-