Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
St David’s Day Layout
The 1st of March is Saint David’s Day, so – Happy Saint David’s Day – to all my readers.
St David is the patron saint of Wales and you can read more about him – Here!
Used to make this layout were:
- Blazing Summer Mini Theme by Janette Padley (Stamping Dragon Designs)
- A Vase Of Daffodils by Frances Dent
- Jiggys Daffodill – Rugby Welsh – Coloured by Janette Padley
I put together this layout in one of my graphics programs. I hope you like it.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Stamping Dragon Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Stamping Dragon Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Stamping Dragon Designs” Facebook group. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, daily inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- “Like” Us on Facebook
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Etsy Shop – Instant downloads!
- Stamping with the Dragon – Challenge Blog : new challenge every fortnight
- The Dragon’s Den – Blog : a showcase blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragon Designs.
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can find a list of all the Designers currently offering a 20% discount by clicking – Here!
CUP Mailer – Here are the links to the mailers sent out by the team at CUP HQ since my last blog post:
- Friday, 28th February – Here! – LAST DAY Of Our Shooting Star Promotion, CUP News, FREE CD & New Froms
Craftsuprint have a Mailer Archive where you can go to get links to mailers sent out over the last few months. This can be seen by clicking – here.
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this blog post. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it – but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.
If you can’t see the comment box then there should be a link that says “Responses” and clicking on that will bring up the box