Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
Design Team Card
There have been some changes around Stamping Dragon land since my last post on “The Dragons Den” blog and the regular Monday morning posts of “Pick of the Week” have gone – but of course that doesn’t mean that you won’t see lots of new crafting appearing on The Den as inspiration for you – a new series of “Inspiration by …” posts will be appearing throughout the month where the various Design Team members will have a chance to inspire you with lots of crafted creations made using downloads that are available in the Stamping Dragon Designs store, which you can find -> Here!
As this is my 1st “Inspiration by Gwyneth” post I thought I’d make a 1st Birthday card to show you today. I’ve used a mini theme kit as well as a digi-stamp from the store. I hope you like it.
1st Birthday Card
Thumbnail photos of some different areas/angles of this card.
Trying to show some of the twinkle on the hat, baloons and circular elements. Close-up of the coloured in digi-stamp.
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
- 300gsm, Super Smooth white cardstock
- ProMarkers and FlexMarker – Satin, March Hare, Cocoa, Buttercup, Green Shoot, Frosted Jade and Dove Grey
- Clear Wink of Stella brush pens
- 1mm deep, double sided, foam tape
- 8″ square Crafty Bob white card
- Silver Plain Peel Off – for cutting out the greeting
- Finger-lift tape
- Brother ScanNcut
The background sheet was printed out and cut with a wavy edge using my ScanNcut machine. The digi-stamp and other elements used from the kit were taken into one of my graphics packages and re-sized and layed out on an A4 working area before I printed them out and cut. The digi-stamp was coloured in using my ProMarkers. I went around the outside of the card and the mat using the Frosted Jade ProMarker before building up my card in the design I wanted. I finished off by going over the hat, baloons and circular embelishments with the clear Wink of Stella and adding the peel-offs. “Penblwydd Hapus” is Welsh for “Happy Birthday” and “1af” is “1st”.
And that is it from me for today.
Over the next few weeks you’ll find various “Inspiration by …” posts appear on “The Dragons Den” blog, as well as colouring tutorials and other posts by different Design Team members, so please do go and look regularly to have a look for new posts. I’ll be back with more posts over the coming months as well, so keep an eye out for those.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Stamping Dragon Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Stamping Dragon Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Stamping Dragon Designs” Facebook group. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, daily inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- “Like” Us on Facebook
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Etsy Shop – Instant downloads!
- Stamping with the Dragon – Challenge Blog : new challenge the first Friday of every month
- The Dragon’s Den – Blog : a showcase blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragon Designs
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)