Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
Design Team Card
It’s time for another inspiration post from me on the “The Dragons Den” blog. Hopefully I can inspire you with a crafted creation made using a download that is available in the Stamping Dragon Designs store, which you can find -> Here!
This time my creation is an illuminated scene card, which holds a battery opperated tealight to light up the scene.
ILLUMINATED SCENE CARD
Closer look at part of creation – the gold edging is very faint – just catching the light with a twinkle rather than being “in your face” distracting from the main image.
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
- “Moonlight Unicorn Sillohette” – found – Here – in the shop.
- 300gsm, Super Smooth white cardstock
- Gold coloured printable acetate
- Black Bazzil Basics cardstock
- White Bazzil Basics cardstock
- Gold Graph’it Shake
- Red backed double sided tape
- Glue Gel
The image was printed twice at the same size, once onto white cardstock and once onto gold printable acetate. I then cut the card printed one along the line on the image and also around 1cm outside that – to use as a frame. I glued this over the acetate one becure cutting the acetate the same size as the frame. I cut out the base card using my ScanNCut, making an aperture in the front piece the same size as the frame centre of my topper. I also cut out a star out of white cardstock. I used my Hougie board to score in from both ends of front and back twice and folded and burnished. The outside “flaps” of both sides were attached front to back using tape. I cut the star in half and glued the halves on either side of card “wings”. I finished by going around the outside of the card and the circle using the “Shake” marker.
And that is it from me for today. I hope my little creation will inspire you to visit the Stamping Dragon Designs store and have a play with some of the digital downloads available to buy yourself.
Please keep visiting”The Dragons Den” blog over the next few weeks as you’ll find various “Inspiration by …” posts appear from the other design team members, as well as colouring tutorials and other posts. I’ll be back with more posts for “The Dragons Den” over the coming months as well, so keep an eye out for those too.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Stamping Dragon Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Stamping Dragon Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Stamping Dragon Designs” Facebook group. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, daily inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- “Like” Us on Facebook
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Etsy Shop – Instant downloads!
- Stamping with the Dragon – Challenge Blog : new challenge the first Friday of every month
- The Dragon’s Den – Blog : a showcase blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragon Designs
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)