Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
Design Team Card
Today a new challenge starts on the “Stampin’ with the Dragon” Challenge Blog.
Each ”Stampin’ with the Dragon” challenge goes live the first Friday of the month with a new theme each time. The winner will get picked by “Random” so that it is fair for all levels of crafters. The winner gets a voucher for £5.00 to spend in the “Stamping Dragon Designs“ store. You may enter each challenge ONCE with the use of any materials you wish. If you however wish to enter a second entry you MUST use Stamping Dragon Products. Please enter “2″ after your name for the 2nd entry. So why not consider joining in with us this month.
For June the theme is : Clean & Simple (CAS)
I have gone very “Clean and Simple” with my inspiration card this time, using one image, some lines and a greeting drawn using a pen in my Brother ScanNCut machine, and five little sticky back gems from my crafting stash.
Thumbnail photos of some different areas/angles of this card. Hopefully you can see the sparkle on areas of the fairy.
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
- 250gsm, Super Smooth white cardstock
- A4 Linen textured white cardstock
- 1mm deep, double sided foam tape
- ScanNCut green pen
- Sticky back, green faux gems
- ProMarkers : Burnt Sienna, Chestnut, Purple, March Hare
- FlexMarkers : Sea Mist, Imperial Purple
- Wink of Stella Brush Pens : Violet, Clear
I printed the image out at smaller than the size provided and then coloured it in. After colouring the wings I went over them with the clear Wink of Stella but used the Violet Wink of Stela as it was on parts of her clothing. I took a sheet of linen textured cardstock and put it through my ScanNCut machine to draw on the frame and greeting in the relevant place before scoreing it. I also put the sheet with the coloured in digi into my ScanNCut and background scanned it (without any saving being involved) to get the location of the image before drawing the same shape around it and cutting it out with a border of 2mm. It was then simply a case of attaching the created topper to the card front and sticking on the little gems.
Please go over to the “Stampin’ with the Dragon” Challenge Blog and have a look at my fellow Design Team members’ inspiration pieces.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Stamping Dragon Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Stamping Dragon Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Stamping Dragon Designs” Facebook group. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, daily inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- “Like” Us on Facebook
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Etsy Shop – Instant downloads!
- Stamping with the Dragon – Challenge Blog : new challenge every fortnight
- The Dragon’s Den – Blog : a showcase blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragon Designs.
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)