Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog
Just A Few Cards
My back/hip pain is easing a bit and I rested up for most of the day Wednesday, so only a few cards to show you this time. Hope you like them.
(If you click on the thumbnail images you can have a look at a larger image of each item.)
(Clicking on the text links below each set of images takes you to the pages where you can see some of what I used to make the cards.)
- Yoo Hoo Christmas A4 Card Decopage by Janette Padley (The sheet was printed onto 250gsm Super Smooth white card and the elements cut out. I took a 6″ square scalloped edged pre-scored card from my crafting stash and started building up the design. I’ve used the blank greetings panel as I don’t know what langauge the card will be needed in. I’ve kept the card quite flat for posting, but have used some glue gel for a small dimension on the second layer of Yoo Hoo. I’ve not added the third layer of hat but rather added some white glitter glue to the hat fur and gold glitter glue to the flower.)
- Angled view of part of the card to show the slight dimension of the owl.
- 6 butterfly fairy poser tubes 3 by Michelle Johnson and Pretty Woodlands by Karen Wyeth (I took one of the backgrounds, together with several fairies into one of my graphics packages and played around with sizes and layout until I was happy with the layout for a card front suitable for a 6″ card that I’d created. This was then printed out onto 250gsm Super Smooth white cardstock and cut out. I stuck it to the front of a pre-cut and scored 6″ square scalloped edge card from my crafting stash using finger-lift tape. I then went around the edge using a violet metalic marker. I took a clear Wink of Stella brush pen and went over the wings of each fairy. I finished off by attaching a peel-off greeting “Diolch” – which is Welsh for “Thank You” – which I’d cut out of holographic peel-off material using my ScanNCut.)
- Angled view of previous card to try and show the effect of the Wink of Stella on the wings.
- Imperio Donna by Mishara Armenia and Elegant Curtains Set 2 by John Methven (I took one of the ladies from the first kit and one of the curtain images from the other into one of my graphics packages and played around with layout and sizes until I was happy with my card front of approximately A5 in size. This I printed out onto 250gsm Super Smooth white cardstock and then I cut it out. I took a 7″ x 10″ black base card from my crafting stash and attached my card front topper to this using finger-lift tape. I took a Red Gold Metalic Marker and went around the image directly to the outside of it and again some quarter of an inch to the outside. I added a greeting “Penblwydd Hapus” – which is Welsh for “Happy Birthday” – which I’d cut out of peel-off material using my ScanNCut.)
- Angled view of previous card.
You can find a list of all the Designers currently offering a 20% discount by clicking – Here!
CUP Mailer – Here are the links to the mailers sent out by the team at CUP HQ since my last blog post:
- Tuesday, 10th June – Here! – CUP TV #176, Latest Vault Freebies plus Designs and Cards of the Week
Craftsuprint have a Mailer Archive where you can go to get links to mailers sent out over the last few months. This can be seen by clicking – here.
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this blog post. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it – but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.) (Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)
If you can’t see the comment box then there should be a link that says “Responses” and clicking on that will bring up the box