Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
Design Team Card
It’s time for another inspiration post from me on the “The Dragons Den” blog. Hopefully I can inspire you with a crafted creation made using some downloads that are available in the Stamping Dragon Designs store.
I hope that you like what I’ve got to show you this time.
This is the card I made –
Below are closer looks at the card
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
- “Uncle Perrys Gift” – found – Here – in the shop.
- “Blue Harmony Papers” – found – Here – in the shop.
- “Simply Lovable Collection CD Rom” – found – Here – in the shop.
- 3 x 300gsm, Super Smooth white cardstock
- 8″ square base card
- ProMarkers – Prussian
- FlexMarker – Blue Grey 3
- Wink of Stella Brush Pens – Gold, Purple
- Glue Gel
- Topsy Turvy blue card
- White Gel Pen
- Corner Punches
For this card I printed out some items from the CD-ROM to use as background elements, cutting a strip of one and putting it across the centre as a paper ribbon. I went over the edges of this paper ribbon and the shaped panel with a ProMarker to make it stand out. I also punshed two corner paper punches on the background and the blue Topsy Turvy mat to create interlocking corners. I printed the dragons digi-stamp out three times, once onto plain cardstock, twice more onto paper already printed with two of the blue backgrounds from the blue harmony kit. I cut out all of these, making the two blues paper piecing pieces for the two dragons. I used the blue ProMarker to colour some parts of Uncle Perry and the Blue Grey FlexMarker to put in shading around the lines of both the dragons. The Wink of Stella pens were used to colour in the parsel and the white gel pen to do Uncle Perry’s eyes and teeth. I shaped these and used glue gel to attached the pieces image to the card front.
And that is it from me for today. I hope my little creation will inspire you to visit the Stamping Dragon Designs store and have a play with some of the digital downloads available to buy yourself.
Please keep visiting”The Dragons Den” blog over the next few weeks as you’ll find various “Inspiration by …” posts appear from the other design team members, as well as colouring tutorials and other posts. I’ll be back with more posts for “The Dragons Den” over the coming months as well, so keep an eye out for those too.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Stamping Dragon Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Stamping Dragon Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Stamping Dragon Designs” Facebook group. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, daily inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- “Like” Us on Facebook
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Etsy Shop – Instant downloads!
- Stamping with the Dragon – Challenge Blog : new challenge the first Friday of every month
- The Dragon’s Den – Blog : a showcase blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragon Designs
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)