Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
Launch Day Creation
Today a new collection has launched in the “Dragons Lair Designs Shop“ and as a member of the Dragons Lair Designs Design Team I got my hands on part of the collection ahead of time to work with.
The new collection is in a lovely vintage style – and as the title suggests – is all about Christmas.
Although it is lovely to make all sorts of creations ahead of Christmas for any sort of crafting, don’t forget that it can be used after Christmas to scrapbook photos taken during Christmas, or, if like many, you have old family photos sitting in a box that you’ve promissed yourself you scrapbook with at some point during the coming year then you are sure to find something in this collection to use with them.
I hope you like my creation.
SCRAPBOOK PAGE LAYOUT
One old photo and elements from the collection only used for this layout.
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
- Items from the “Victorian Christmas” Collection – found – Here – in the shop.
There’s even a DISCOUNT available for the 1st week!
You can see some more, very varied, items made by other Design Team members on the “Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog“. Please pop over there for a look, and remember to go to the store to see all the various papers and elements available in this lovely kit.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, daily inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- “Like” Us on Facebook
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge the first Friday of every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Information Blog : a showcase blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragon Lair Designs
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)