Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
Today a new collection is being launched in the Dragons Lair Designs store. It’s full of different items for you to download and is called “The Pansy Collection”.
A few days ago I gave people a sneaky peak at this new collection when I posted a digital scrapbook layout I’d created using elements from The Pansy Collection and a photo of flowers from our garden that I’d taken a few years ago.
I’d used My Craft Studio Elite to put the layout together and it looked like this:
Today I have a card that I made using elements from the collection to show you.
I again worked on the basic layout of this 8″ square card in My Craft Studio, and when I was happy with the layout I created an extra layer of the flowers in the vase and also a digitally punched out butterfly element.
I printed out the sheet on an A4 sheet of 250gsm Super Smooth white cardstock and cut everything out.
I cut everything out and attached the card front using fingerlift tape. I then used a Sakura Clear Glase pen to give a glazed look to the glass vase.
I shaped the butterfly and the flowers layer and used glue gel to attach them to the card front. I also used the same glue to attach the Welsh greeting “Penblwydd Hapus” – which means “Happy Birthday”.
These pictures are to try and show the dimension of the elements on the card.
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
- “The Pansy Collection”
- 250gsm Super Smooth cardstock
- Fingerlift Tape
- Sakura Clear Glaze Pen
- Pinflair Glue Gel
- 8″ square scalloped edge base card
- My Craft Studio Software
You can find the whole “The Pansy Collection” at the Dragons Lair Designs store. It’s a stunning collection with gorgeous colours in the backgrounds even if you don’t want to concentrate on the pansy theme.
And that is it from me for today. I hope my little creations will inspire you to visit the Dragons Lair Designs store and have a play with some of the digital downloads available to buy yourself.
Please visit the “Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog” regularly over the next few weeks as you’ll find various “Inspiration by …” posts appear from the other design team members, as well as colouring tutorials and other posts. I’ll be back with more posts for the “Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog” over the coming months as well, so keep an eye out for those too.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, lots of inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- The “Dragons Lair Designs” page on Facebook. We love it when people “Like” us!
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase/inspiration blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragons Lair Designs.
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)