Thank you for clicking over to have a look at my blog.
Design Team Creation
It’s time for another inspiration post from me on the “Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog“. This is more or less what I posted over on that blog –
I’m back again with a digital scrapbook layout.
July and August have been declared as our “Summer Fun Season” across the Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog and our Facebook Fan Group. And where better to have some fun this summer than out in the garden, either chilling or growing.
I decided to start off with a simple scrapbook layout of some flowers from our garden from years past. Nothing very complicated, just a quick digital layout that took less than 15 minutes to put together, because I know that summer is a busy season, especially for those with children and/or gardens to take care of, and therefore there’s less time to craft. With digital scrapbooking you can put together layouts quickly and, although I’ve not done so on this layout, journal relevant information about the day, or holiday, or whatever, and keep a record at the time in just a few minutes. Then, if you want, the layouts can be printed out and further decorated when time permits, to create a hybrid layout. Or even used as a guide to creating a standard scrapbook page at some time in the future.
Dragons Lair Designs has a vast range of kits for scrapbooking, from mini kits to large collections, so you are likely to find something in the right colour scheme to go with your photos, whatever is in them.
I simply chose some backgrounds and a couple of elements from my chosen kit, together with a double frame element and took them, together with my chosen photos, into My Craft Studio. One of the double frames was turned through 90 degrees and then I just played around with the layout before saving.
These are what I used:
Stamping Dragon Designs Item:
- My Craft Studio Software
And that is it from me for today. I hope my little creations will inspire you to visit the Dragons Lair Designs store and have a play with some of the digital downloads available to buy yourself.
Please visit the “Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog” regularly over the next few weeks as you’ll find various “Inspiration by …” posts appear from the other design team members, as well as colouring tutorials and other posts. I’ll be back with more posts for the “Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog” over the coming months as well, so keep an eye out for those too.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Dragons Lair Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies for crafting, and the minimum spend is only £2 (you’ll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the “Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group” on Facebook. It’s a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, lots of inspiration and giveaways – and there’s a loyalty club for those who take part as well where taking part gets you points, winning gets you more points, and get enough points and you get a voucher to spend in the shop.
- The “Dragons Lair Designs” page on Facebook. We love it when people “Like” us!
- While I’m not a fan of Pinterest and especially people’s habit of posting images, digi-stamps, etc., to the site that they’ve got no rights to, you can follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge every month
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog : a showcase/inspiration blog for lots of different crafting made using Dragons Lair Designs.
- Then of course there’s the Dragon Boss Lady’s own blog – Straight From The Craftroom
You can see my page on Facebook by clicking – here.
You can see the cards I’ve made using design sheets from CUP in my “Crafter Showcase Area” on Craftsuprint.com – here
(Just scroll down past the top boxes to see the cards.)
(Thank you for reading this far. I hope you like what you’ve seen and read – You should find a box below where you can leave a comment if you feel like it, but due to the fact that, like many I’m sure, I’ve had some problems with Spam/advertising posts that are absolutely nothing to do with the content of my blog, I now moderate all comments before they go live. Genuine comments will go live when I’ve checked through the list – usually a couple of times a day.)
(Thank you to every body who’s left comments on my previous blog posts. I really do appreciate them all.)